Say it with us: static wireframes are a thing of the past. With the advent of tools like Axure - and particularly with the release of Axure 6.0 – there’s no longer any excuse not to create living, breathing wireframes and HTML prototypes for complex client projects. If you haven’t yet taken Axure for a spin, try it out – you may discover, as we did, that a living wireframe pinpoints user experience trouble spots in a way that plain ol’ paper wireframes simply can’t do.
And if you have spent any time cuddling up to Axure, you’ll know that user-created Axure widgets are – sorry for this in advance – da bomb.
That’s why our explosive team of prototypers put together a simple widget library for basic slider interactions.
This library includes:
- Two easy-to-edit dynamic panel sliders – add your own text or image content!
- Fade in/out and slide left/right slide transition effects
- Simple, unobtrusive design blends right in to your prototype
- Two types of slider navigation: dotted bottom nav an left/right arrow nav
- Left/right arrow navigation fades in on mouseover
- Dotted navigation located in a separate dynamic panel for simple re-positioning